Monday, August 22, 2011

Nutella Bites


So the other day I was Facebookin’ my love for Nutella, and ya know what? I really love Nutella. I was introduced to it by my mother when I was a little girl. She had just gotten back from a trip to Europe and she came home with the spread. She said, “Charity, this is what little kids in Italy eat on toast.”

Hell Yes.

So, I as was sharing the wonders of the stuff, a friend commented the following:

Make Nutella Bites: small squares of the crescent roll dough, a small plop of nutella, bake. after 11-13 minutes, take out of the oven, brush on some melted butter, and dust on some powdered sugar. Enjoy while still warm. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

And I did exactly that.


And you know what else? My husband doesn’t like Nutella or baked goods, so I can have them all to myself. Mwuahahahahhaha!

1 comment:

  1. how can your husband not like baked goods? or nutella?!?! lol
    Congratuations You've won the "Versatile Blogger" award! LOL
    http://katiesquiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-quilter.html

    ReplyDelete